30 June 2022

June 2022

I made another crocheted Project Linus blanket: this one is a corner to corner. I love this pattern when the yarn is limited. I have found that weighing the yarn allows me to use it all - half for the increase side and half for the decrease side.


And here's another Project Linus blanket. I found this pattern on Ravelry. It is called the Blanket Stitch afghan. The pattern can be found here.

 

I also finished this blanket for Project Linus. It is a simple single crochet and used up the left-over yarn from the previous afghan plus two skeins of that sparkly magenta .

I've been on a roll! Final blanket for the month of June for Project Linus is one using half-double crochet. It used up all the sparkly blue yarn and a lot of white left-overs.

I need some new dishcloths so I'm taking a break and knitting up some using the dribs and drabs of cotton yarn that is on hand.

I also made a shabby chic diaper bag. I added some antique buttons and a brocade napkin. The inside has two zippered pockets that can accommodate a package or two of baby wipes.


It's been a productive month!

No comments:

Post a Comment