31 August 2022

August 2022

 The knitting/crocheting for Project Linus continues. 

 

This blanket was knit using 2 skeins of Lionbrand  Cupcake in the colorway Diagon Alley. I really like how this turned out using the variegated baby yarn.


 
This blanket was crocheted using a one pounder of baby blue yarn that I purchase from a thrift store. I used a stitch that I found in a stitch dictionary.

I finished this quilt. Finally! It is a vintage kit quilt that included everything except the batting and backing. This is the second kit like this that I've completed and I hesitate to say that I won't be doing another. The blue dye that is used on these for the cutting lines and quilting lines does not totally come out. But, all-in-all I am pleased with the results. It is hand appliqued and machine quilted.
 


1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful finishes from your hands, Paula. I, too, would be frustrated by the marking lines. You can't see them from here, by the way, your quilt is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete