31 March 2021

It's March!

Hello friends.

Wow did we have an exciting month! We hardly get any snow and then kablamo! it all comes in one storm. 

We got 29.6" of snow in one weekend! It isn't the first time something like this has happened, but it has been a long time. Last one was in 2013.

I finished several 3 yard baby/child quilts this month. Want to see?



I just noticed that the first 2 photos were taken before the quilts were quilted. I'll have to update them since I still have the quilts. The 3rd quilt with the whales has already been gifted and mom-to-be was happy.

My latest quilt is hanging on the display wall in my living room. This was a kit and the pattern is call Mykonos Marble. It does remind one of a tile floor in Greece, doesn't it?

 
 
This is the quilting diagram I drew up for the center of the quilt. Then I quilted a series of borders. I broke the outer border into 3 smaller ones so there are 6 borders in total.


And now I'm in quarantine until I can get a COVID-19 test. I was exposed on Saturday, March 27 and it is recommended to wait 7 days to get tested. Even though I've gotten both vaccines I want to know that I'm clear. I'll keep you in the know.

Stay safe, my friends.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are well and out of quarantine. It's been awhile since I've visited. Take care my friend!!

    ReplyDelete