26 April 2022

April 2022

 What can I say about this month other that it has been very very windy. And super dry. This is the driest April in over 100 years. Last Friday there were 15 reported wildfires. I wish people would be fire aware and stop doing stupid things during fire alerts. Okay, rant over.

I've been quilting but there is nothing to show yet. 

OTOH, I do have two shawl/wraps to share. They both use a 100% wool yarn that was given to me and I'm delighted to say that ALL of that yarn is used up. 

This shawl is call the Best Loved Garter Stitch Shawl. It is a super easy triangular shawl. I used the aforementioned wool yarn held together with a lace mohair yarn. This is just so warm and cozy!

This is the November Wrap and is a rectangular shawl. I is knit from side to side in stockinette stitch and the ribbed ruffle is knitted on. It, too, is warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment