31 March 2022

March 2022

It's been a busy month for some odd reason. I've been knitting this for the last 6 months and just finished putting it together. It can be used as a ruana (shawl) or a lap robe.

When I finished the ruana, I started on some hats. Two 100 gram skeins of each color resulted in two hats.


I was organizing my fabric stash and found a boat load of Laurel Burch fabric. So I made quilts for my great-nieces who are 7, 9 and 14.

Every 7 year old girl likes mermaids, it seems.

 

A 14 year old has a little more refined tastes.



 And purple for the 9 year old.

2 comments:

  1. The afghan looks crocheted. I've never seen that knit stitch. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilts! I just recently learned about ruanas though I wear a big store bought wool-like scarf as a shawl every day at home. Really helps with my aches and pains! I can't knit or crochet though I've tried many time. My brain isn't wired properly 😆

    ReplyDelete