31 January 2022

January 2022

Whelp. The month of January has been spent in recovery. I had a largish spot of melanoma excised and I have been rehabilitating the 3" scar to suppleness. The spot itself was the size of a quarter but they have to excise about another 1/2" of skin around it in an elliptical shape. I look like I scraped my shoulder on a piece of sheet metal. :( I was told by the dermatologist that I need to go back in because they didn't take enough away on the margins. Sigh.

I have one quilt finish for the month; it's called The Ridiculously Easy Jelly Roll Quilt and can be found at From Bolt to Beauty. It's a wonderful way to use up 2.5" strips or jelly rolls. I used one jelly roll and some 2.5 WOF strips that were compatible.






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty quilt! Hope you continue to heal more quickly!

    ReplyDelete