28 February 2022

February 2022

 Yikes! So I had the second surgery. To remove more of the margin of the melanoma, doc had to totally remove the healed portion from the last surgery. To say that it hurts like h**l is an understatement. I'm taking it easy for a week or two until the bandages come off and then it's "watch out world"!

I was able to make a tshirt quilt from some hot rod shirts. These shirts are from a collection of one of the members of the Road Knights car club. I used 20 shirts, stabilized with Pellon911FF. Because I was fitting it to a 60" wide backing fleece. the quilt has no sashing or borders. I quilted it with an allover freemotion jagged zigzag. It turned out pretty nice, if I can pat myself on the back. I gave it to one of the organizers of the car club's annual event for a door prize and she was blown away.

2 comments: