07 January 2008

LQS

I got Auntie ensconced in her new space and she was happy. I even made it out of Denver-town ahead of the snow storm. And since I had a tiny bit of free time after I got back in town, I went to my LQS the Sweetheart Quilt Shoppe (no web presence). I didn't buy anything but just wandered around the shelves feeling fabric and looking at the new rulers and books. I could feel my stress level just dissipate. When I started to yawn I knew it was time to leave.

I think I'll sleep well tonight.

8 comments:

  1. Sleep well . . . with visions of quilt blocks dancing in your head *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah very good. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will sleep well...........

    Beautiful the winter swap.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you slept well. How is Auntie doing? Nothing like a trip to the quilt shop to calm the nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to this type of therapy! Glad to hear that things with Auntie are progressing so well. Good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best stress reducer I know..fondling fabric. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quilt shops can be great for that! I "escaped" the house for a short time on Friday and headed over to calm down by looking at pretty fabrics. It worked -- and I came home a better person!

    ReplyDelete