11 April 2008

Call Me Crazy Woman


I joined Another Little Quilt Swap hosted by Kate. Call me crazy. You can catch all the information here.

Not only that, but I just cast on for a variant of this shawl. It's a Pi Shawl by Elizabeth Zimmerman. I am using a luscious Lace Merino Silk by Karabella Yarns. Mmmm... in sage green. Double Crazy.

Progress to report on the Spring 4 Seasons Quilt Swap. Woo hoo! Guess what? I now have two (2!!) count 'em ready to sandwich and quilt. Overachiever that I am, now I have to make a decision on which one goes to my swap partner. Actually, that isn't hard to do. One of them is just perfect for her. I'll finish up the other, too. I can use it at the quilt guild mini-show in June.

10 comments:

  1. I followed your link -- that Pi Shawl is gorgeous! Looks really hard, though, so I'm guessing you are a very accomplished knitter. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shawl, looks to be very "you" *VBS*
    And yes, you are definitely an overachiever with two little quilt swaps to complete...but I know you can do it! Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you're crazy....join the rest of us who are doing 3 mini quilt swaps :) It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy Woman - I can see why you would want to sign up for another one - they certainly are fun! The swap is closed, which is good luck for me - maybe it will give me time to get already started quilts worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are still hard at work. How do you do it all? Thanks for my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shawl is lovely... and have you worked on your basket blocks??? Or did I miss seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it - I had to pass on the quilt swap . . .hopefully next time.
    How in the world will you keep up with the Pi knitting . . . I don't don't have the attention span to keep it from going all off kilter *s*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are super productive. I have always wanted to make a Pi Shawl, can't wait to see some pics.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, fun! I will have to check out the little quilt swap, too...Your shawl is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to join this little quilt swap too but, I was to late. :(
    Can't wait to see your little quilts.

    ReplyDelete