31 July 2009

And the winners are...


pass the envelope please! The Random Number Generator picked the numbers, although it would have been really cool if I could have used some kind of sorting hat like the one used at Hogwarts. Anyway, without further ado the winners are

Marilyn R of Piece By Piece for the Snowman Collector pattern

and Cathi of A Quilter's Christmas for the Thoughts of Christmas pattern

Congratulations ladies! Please email me (link is here) with your snail mail addy. Look for the patterns by USPS.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula! I am a happy happy quilter right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much. Hope to blog about it soon but didn't have time to take pics last night. I can't wait to get started on this one but I'm sure it will be for NEXT Christmas!

    ReplyDelete