28 October 2010

New Year's Eve UFO Challenge

I have joined Finn and some other bloggers on the New Year's Eve UFO Challenge. Want to join in? You can click on the badge over there in my sidebar and it will take you to Finn's blog.

Committing for two UFOs is maybe, just maybe, do-able. Now what should they be?

I would like to get this runner quilted before Christmas so it will be the first UFO done, hopefully.

The second UFO, is something I've been sporadically working on: a Halloween quilt. It won't be ready for Halloween this year, but I'll be ahead of the game for next year.

Thanks for hosting this challenge, Finn.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, that runner will be a challenge in itself. But so very, very beautiful! I'm sure you can do it!! Happy to have you stitching with us, look out goals, here we come! Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Good luck with it! I know you can get it done!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete