20 January 2012
First Quilt Finish of 2012
Back on December 12, 2011, I posted a design wall update on the progress of this quilt. It's done! Yay! I realized that I had a duplicate of one of the shirts and found an Alexander Henry fabric of just Cameros that fit right in. Since the request was for a certain size, I did not put borders on it. I know how hard the recipient of this is on quilts so instead of quilting it, I tied it with wool yarn. The wool will felt in the first hot wash and form little balls on the top that will not come loose. The recipient is very pleased and so am I to have this done.