22 June 2012

OTN - June 22, 2012


I've been knitting mitts. Still. This is more of the Berroco Metallic FX that is 85% Rayon and 25% metallic. I really really like the way these mitts look when worn. They make me think of chain mail, you know, the stuff knights would wear in battle or in tournaments. Here is a look at one of the finished mitts:


And I am using up the last of my Kaffe Fassett yarn. This colorway is called 'Storm'. Pattern is Simple Skyp Sock and is an easy one to memorize. Look at those patterned stripes!

I like this On The Needles Friday as it is keeping me accountable. Want to see more? Visit JudyL's blog for links.

4 comments:

  1. The stripes are wonderful with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with the hand model!! LOL! I know that summmer is the perfect time for kmitting but too hot to think about around here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful knitting! One can never have too many hand knit socks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go through my stash and make some mitts. Yours look very nice!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete