14 August 2012

Hello, it's me


iStockPhoto
Whew! It has been busy around here. Why is summertime like that? I know I can't be the only one who is so busy in the summer that it's hard to sit down and relax.

Last weekend was the annual Sculpture Show, the Loveland Sculpture Invitational which is the largest sculpture show in America. Three days of selling sculpture under a big white tent in the heat. Oh yeah. I saw a lot of the patrons who were in town and I talked a lot and I got totally overwhelmed (like always) with the art on display.

I'm still doing the technical illustrations and layout for the quilt ruler company and this takes up a bit of my time too.

Any other spare time has been split between working on the applique blocks for the Baltimore Christmas quilt and knitting. I am knitting a lot of hats for donation and have accumulated quite a stack.

I have entered a quilt into a regional quilt show. It is this week end so next week I'll write about the show and my quilt, 'kay?

That's it for now. I'll talk with you soon. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I love the close-up of the cat's paw! (my cat is the same color, but older!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic too! I just got a tiny kitten who is that colr! That pic is so clear and precise! What kind of camera did youbuse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the quilt show, can't wait to hear more. You're responsible for many warm heads, bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete