10 March 2013

Painting or not


I signed up for a class on Craftsy for painting on quilts. Yes, painting on quilts. I have tried this type of painting in the pass, remember Donna Dewberry and the One Stroke Brush Stroke? That didn't work and neither did this one. I sat down and cogitated on why I procrastinate when it comes to painting. I realized that I didn't like the paint brush because I had no control over it. I know that with practice, the control will come but I am being a bit impatient here. I think I have a fear of brushes.

I am going back to my pen & inks and my colored pencils.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I prefer pens, pencils and crayons myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about what you are comfortable working with - on the other hand, we are all far too critical of our own work . . . just sayin' *s*

    ReplyDelete