09 July 2016

Pebble Practice

I've been working on the Miranda Day Bag by Lazy Girl Designs. I needed to quilt the outside of the bag and had this gorgeous batik fabric. See it there in the top of the photo? This step only has 2 layers: the fabric and the batting. I absolutely COULD NOT see where I was going or where I had been on that fabric. So I turned the sandwich upside down and quilted from the batting side. Since you can't see the quilting on the fabric side, I took this opportunity to practice my pebbles in between the paisleys.

4 comments:

  1. GOOD idea - your pebbles look good to me (and so do your paisleys).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pebble fill. Well done. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Pebbles are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! It looks good too!!!

    ReplyDelete