30 March 2018

March 2018


I spent the whole month working on this afghan. It is another for Project Linus, but for a teenager. I figured teens needed blankies too.

There was a basting marathon this last week. I basted 4 quilts for Project Linus and a wall hanging for my sister-in-law. Also, and this is a biggie, I basted a quilt for my bed. A large 108x108" one. I feel good about the progress this month. Maybe next month I can show completed quilts.

Spring has finally arrived around here: the hyacinths in the front yard have poked their heads above ground.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, you've been very busy. And good on you for making a quilt for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! You are so productive. I love the colors on the blanket! Can't wait to see the quilts!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete