03 June 2022

May 2022

 I have some sewing! Well, after a fashion. I had these pieces of fleece; so I did a rolled hem using my serger and Voila! six blankets for Project Linus. The smallest is about 42x54 and the largest is about 54x68.


I have another Project Linus finish -- a premie blanket. This measures quite small at 24"x28". I used one cake of Lion Brand's Cupcake yarn in Robin Egg colorway.


The husband and I don't like to travel on holiday weekends so we did a Memorial Day camp at Carter Lake (in Colorado) for the last several days. It's wonderful to get away and just listen to the hummingbirds. The first day rain forced us indoors. The second day was glorious if a bit windy. 



2 comments:

  1. What fun blankets!
    Camping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Project Linus blankets look cozy and warm; I know that they'll be greatly appreciated. What a view from the Lake, it looks so peaceful and serene.

    ReplyDelete