31 December 2022

December 2022

 Last post of the year! We had a wonderful, if late, Christmas celebration. DH and I were both ill with that dreadful head/chest cold and felt it better to postpone until Dec 30. It was a wise decision. It was great to see the kids and grands and exchange gifts.

I've been using my old, faithful serger. I used it so much it had to go into the shop not only for a tuneup but repair on the upper looper post. I found an addition use for a child's car seat. It is great to transport my serger.

Do you save your empty spools? I don't know why I do, but it is satisfying to look at how many are used up. I can now throw them away.

And another Project Linus blanket is ready to go. We have a bit of snow and it was difficult to get a good picture of it. But here you go.



3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of thread. I don't save my spools but I don't think I use that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a beautiful year. I send you a I wish you a beautiful year. I send you a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 PM

    I do save thread spools. Grandkids love to play with them when building with their blocks and smaller ones can be used to make ornaments. Sometimes I wrap leftover binding or ribbon around them.

    ReplyDelete