24 March 2006

What have I been up to?

march2206

Really, I've been doing something! Although I haven't got much to show for it. I am not working on any new quilts because I am going to a quilt guild retreat on March 31. And in the spirit of the April Use What You Have month I am not purchasing anything for the retreat. In fact, I already have two projects ready to take. Because I will be doing these two projects at the retreat, I don't really want to start a third as the two I am taking will need to be finished at home.

I am still knitting on a pair of socks. I'll post a photo when I have them done (which could likely be later in the weekend). These also are in the spirit of the Use What You Have month challenge. You will see what I mean from the photo.

What have I been working on? I've been drawing more earrings in my journal. I knew I had a lot of earrings but never realized how many. I have started wearing a different pair of earrings every day in the lower set of piercings and drawing them. And I've been reading. I have finally waded through the pile of magazines and quilt books on the coffeetable. I'm down to one magazine and one quilt book. Maybe I can start the next Harry Potter book now?

No comments:

Post a Comment