06 July 2006

Quilting Update

I thought I'd give an update on the quilting progess. I am now stitching down the binding on the X&O child's quilt. Yahoo! I have quilted the center portion of the Yellow Brick Road quilt and have the border yet to quilt. The 3rd quilt is yet to be started and I think I will leave that until last. It will have a lot of custom quilting in each block and I want to do it justice. So now that I have some pins again I will pin baste 2 more quilts. Let's see, there is the paint bucket quilt top and the Minnesota Chain quilt top and a 1930's fan quilt top and the blue and white quilt top. I am not happy with the blue and white and have almost convinced myself to unstitch those 18" clunky blocks and cut them down. What was I thinking? So that's the news from my little corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and will visit often! Colorado is my very favorite state (well, next to Missouri!) DH and I visit there about once a year to get our "mountain fix". Next week we'll hit the Colo Spgs area for a few days.

    ReplyDelete