13 December 2006

Demure little lady

Today's pin is a demure little lady who is sadly starting to show her age. She was given to me about 10 or so years ago. For the longest time I thought it was shrink plastic. But now I'm starting to think that it was an early version of UTEE. If you look closely you can see a large bubble on the right hand edge.

I had such a hard time getting an image of this pin. She did not want her picture taken. The surface is just shiny enough that it had a flash hot spot when I tried to take a picture. Sew then I tried scanning her and even though I descreened her there was a very pronounced moiré pattern. This one will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Love your 'demure little lady'. She certainly does look that. Tell her that I have 'flash hot spots' too...sometimes many in a day... and don't always like having my own picture taken. I also am beginning to show my age, but that's another story. Have you figured out how you are going to display this fun collection yet? The only thing that came to me was a 'museum' so to speak, of attic windows...as each day you post your 'advent' pins, you give us a little peek into the history of their lives (and yours!) So, do you have your demure days or are you more of a jingle belle?

    ReplyDelete