- A major thing is duping all my VHS video tapes to DVD (I'm trying to make some space and declutter). These are personal videos and things that are so old they didn't have the protection on them to keep you from duping them.
- Another major thing I've been doing is culling the stash. Yes, you heard right. I've been refolding fabric and as I handle each piece I decide if I want to keep it or not. I've got a very large pile that will be going to the guild's charity fabric stash. I also have a bit of room on the stash shelves too.
- I've also gotten some blocks done for the challenge quilt. Unfortunately, my one fabric choice stunk and so now I'm looking at either frogging it (NOT) or just using the block on the backside. Can you guess which I'll do? I have to use them in some way because I have a half yard of the focus fabric in it and can't throw them away as I don't have any more.
- I woke up this morning and my forearms looked like Popeye's! Thanks to a new lotion I broke out in hives. Ugh. The new lotion is now in the trash.
- I'm going to be busy going around to the assisted living and independent living places in the area. Auntie said she is willing to move so now I've got my work ahead of me.
- O and have you heard of our flooding snow? Yep. North Denver-town had rain and south Denver-town had 18 inches of snow. And there's flooding along the Platte River.
25 April 2007
Wednesday check in
Hi all! I'm just checking in to let you know I'm still here. I've been doing other things.