I've been following along with Nancy as she cleans her sewing room so this sudden spurt of cleaning in my sewing room is all her fault! Simplesparrow has been cleaning and organizing too. I tried to take pictures this morning but none of them was really interesting. I do recommend this type of fabric fondling, especially if you are in the Stashbusters Ring. This has renewed my resolve to use the stash. I have actually pulled several things and set them aside for quilts. How about two different quilts using ethnic fabrics? One African and one Australian aboriginal. What was I thinking????
I just checked my bloglines and there are over 208 POSTS!! on the rings I normally read! Wow! Everybody must be back from the major quilt shows, huh? If you don't hear from me this weekend you'll know why.
I was tagged by Dale Anne over at My Creative Ramblings so here are my 7 little known facts:
- I have a motorcycle license. No motorcycle but I am legal to drive one. It's a hold over from when we did have a motorcycle.
- I can hear the mosquito ring tones the kids like to use. It actually hurts my ears. Conversely, I have a hard time hearing bass tones (like CarGuy's voice). And loud noises are not great either.
- I didn't have a best friend until I was a newlywed. If she didn't live in Wyoming, PlantWoman and I would be inseparable.
- I have lived in South Carolina and Florida but have never even visited the northeast US states. How sad is that? I would love to see New England in the fall. We don't get that kind of color out here in the west.
- And speaking of the west, I am a fourth generation Colorado pioneer descendant. TheKid is the fifth generation. We should get an award or something since we are still in Colorado and haven't moved.
- I love organization. In fact, upon my first retirement, I contemplated starting my own organization business. I am ruthless about this type of thing. It comes from my background, I suppose. As a child, we moved a lot. There were weight limits, so you chose what to take and what to leave behind.
- I am bored with cooking. I wish I had a personal chef or maybe eat out all the time. CarGuy hates change so I cook the same things over and over. Bah. I want to experiment and try new recipes.