If you leave a message on someone's blog and expect a reply, please make sure you have an email address visible instead of no-reply @ blogger. This seems to be prevalent lately and I get really frustrated when I compose a reply to a comment and then look at the email address. *sigh*.
Don't know how to make your email address visible on comments? Here's a quick tutorial:
- You need to log into your blogger account
- and go to 'Edit Profile'. It's right under your picture in the Dashboard (that's the first page that opens up when you log in).
- In the first section labeled 'Privacy' you should have 'Show My Email Address' checked.
- Now scroll down until you see 'Identity'.
- See where it says 'Email Address'?
- Type your email addy there.
- Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom and click on 'Save Changes'.