There is so much bizzy-ness that there really hasn't been time for a photo. Of course, the photo ops on what is happening are not the greatest. It would be like watching paint dry. Yawn. What's been happening around La Casa del Quilter? A lot.
- There is the ongoing knitting. Two different projects are on the needles: a pink donation baby blanket to use up some acrylic yarn and of course the ever-present socks.
- When Quilty Friend came to visit on Saturday, I spent our time together putting a binding on a Quilt of Valor quilt. It is now finished except for the presentation case.
- Sunday, of course, was Mother's day and TheKid took CarGuy and me to dinner as a combination Mother's Day and Father's Day. First words out of his mouth in the parking lot were "Happy Hallmark Day!"
- Quilting commenced on the second of the Quilt of Valor quilts. When I had to pick out some quilting stitches because the edge folded under and got caught in the quilting, it was time to close up the shop for the day.
- I pulled fabrics from the stash for two more donation quilts and worked up a couple of quickie designs in EQ.