We've had a storm front stalled over the area for 3 days. Rain in the lower elevations and snow (SNOW!) in the mountains. Staying indoors resulted in lots of prep work:
- Made up two kits of this pattern from the Moda Bake Shop. As luck would have it I have twenty-four 30's reproduction FQ given to me so I was able to cut out 2 kits and I hope there is enough left for a pieced binding. Isn't that just the cutest pattern? Love the prairie points.
- EQ7 Upgrade arrived on Friday and got installed. I'm sad because there's been no time to play with it.
- Finished up another applique block in the Hugs and Kisses BOM but need to take a photo. But I am still two blocks behind and did not get any more prepped.
- While I was cutting kits, I cut two more for donation baby quilts using some panels.
- And then remembered two more panels in the stash and dug them out. I cut one more kit this morning from one panel and the other panel went into the garage sale items. It was of a rainbow trout that could be either made into a fish shaped pillow or appliqued onto something else.