Yes, I know. This is not a very exciting photo. No Photoshopping has occurred on this other than to make it web-friendly. I thought I'd play along on the Design Wall Monday. It is a good exercise to keep track of progress or lack of progress.
What do you see here? Starting from lower left:
- A section of fabric that I've had for 20+ years. I am contemplating how to use it.
- Shortly after Auntie died in July, MagicLady was in the Yukon and this hand batiked piece talked to her as Auntie, telling her everything was all right. She HAD to bring it back to me. Auntie is in the wind.
- The circle piece is a screen print I did in 1985!!, and is an inspiration piece for a future AAQI Priority Quilt.
- Some graphics I printed out, also as inspirations.
- The Ultrasuede eagle will make it's way into an Quilt of Valor.
- I am prepping for another applique quilt so you see the freezer paper templates and the central block overlay.
- The WOW square is the background for a different applique block that is not part of the other quilt.