25 July 2014

OTN Friday July 25, 2014

One photo, three projects.

There is the pair of trail socks that are finally finished, well, other than weaving in the ends and blocking.

And I started another Sunny blanket. Remember that other light green one? It was the yarn...I just hated how much it felt like a trash bag, especially right out of the dryer. This yarn is 'Comfy' sport from knitpicks.com in the color way Honeydew.  This is much better to work with as it is 75% cotton and 25% acrylic I like the 100% acrylic.

And then there is the ball of yarn for the next pair of socks: red, white and blue. Once I get started on them I'll tell you about the yarn.


For more yarny goodness, visit Judy L's On The Needles Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Just last night I finished my camo afghan! Now I get to plan something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a variety of projects and colors!

    I like the red, white, & blue yarn: it will make some great-looking socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the socks. I've been collecting a few easy sock patterns to try my hand at a new challenge.

    "Honeydew" is a beautiful color... hope this one goes well for you!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks. I've been collecting a few easy sock patterns to try my hand at a new challenge.

    "Honeydew" is a beautiful color... hope this one goes well for you!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun projects! Was I near your neighborhood when we were in Boulder, CO? I seem to remember you talking about the horrific rains last fall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, always in awe of your knitting. Trash bag? Really??

    ReplyDelete