30 January 2015

On The Needles: January 30, 2015


I finished another baby afghan (Crocheted Double Diamond) that used just a wee bit of this yarn. So I made a hat, scarf and mitten set for some unknown child. It still needs to be washed and then it is ready to go into the donation pile There is more of the other two yarns left over, so I cast on for another hat. I'm just playing around with patterns, trying to get a good fit for myself.

How's your weekend going?

Linking up to Judy L at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

  1. Your donation pile must be huge! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic set! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG lady how do you do it? I am in awe of all you get accomplished. Kudos for all the donations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice to make those to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love those colors. What a generous heart you have, knitting for others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a giving lady. Those are very nice gifts for some needy kid. Bless you. Love the color of yarn too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so generous, the denim tones are so nice; they will delight a little one!

    ReplyDelete