05 March 2016

Leftover yarn

I am so lacking in content lately. Nothing has really been going on around here so I'm going to blame it on the time of year. January and February seems to be the time to hunker down and hide, don't you think?

I have been knitting. A lot. Does that surprise you? After knitting the vests, I had a lot of leftover superwash yarn. Superwash means the item can be washed in the washing machine, but dried flat.

And so, here is the post of the leftovers.



And I am still knitting up leftovers! You know how it goes if you knit, there is always that little ball of yarn leftover that is too big to throw away. I have found that striped hats are a wonderful way to use up those scraps. Scrap knitting at it's finest!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent scrappy knits - hats, mitts, and mittens. Nothing is more satisfying than using small bits of yarn for something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not blogging much lately either - no time, nothing to say, nothing to show. Or maybe all of the above. :) But I'm in love with your hats! I don't knit but if I did that would be one of the first things I made. Love, love them! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete