27 August 2016

Pokemon Go for Quilters


Are you participating in the 2016 Row-by-Row Experience? I am. It is essentially Pokemon Go for quilters! In fact, I have enough patterns and kits from 6 states to make about 4 quilts.

This is the first one I've made: a kit from The Quilter's Stash in Windsor Colorado. Two colorways were offered and how can I refuse a red, white and blue? Because this is so wildly different than most of the other kits, I turned it into a table runner using the 10-minute table runner technique. The link leads to a youtube tutorial. I did not make the triangle ends because it would have taken away from the pattern so I just bound the ends like I would for a quilt.


2 comments:

  1. Love the Jacob's ladder blocks in red, white, and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete