I loaded this hand-pieced quilt onto the frame to quilt it, but my hands would not let me do frame quilting any more, so I actually pin-basted it to be able to quilt it on a hoop. So the basting is done but not the quilting. Still a UFO.
These are the left over hexagons from the quilt in the first picture. What can I say? I over cut. But I pressed them flat and then cut them into 4.5" squares. DONE..
This is a favorite shirt that was so horribly stained I couldn't wear it any more. I took it apart and made a pattern from the pieces. Pattern making is DONE but the new shirt is still a UFO.
A sack full of Crown Royal bags. I took them all apart and realized I had enough for two different quilts. Still a UFO.
These are the two QOV quilt from the previous two posts. When this photo was taken they were only basted and awaiting quilting. Obviously, from the other posts they are DONE.
Here is the vintage quilt that was partially bound and very lightly hand basted. Then washed. Arggh! I had to remove the basting and the binding, switch out the poly batting for 100% cotton batting and put a new backing on it. I needed the shrinkage one gets from the batting and backing to counter the uneven shrinkage of the top. It is now re-basted and quilted with a Baptist Fan pattern. DONE!