30 November 2021

November 2021

 

Look what my Hunny made for me! I’ve always wanted a quilt ladder and once I put it on my Christmas Wish List he just made one! He’s a keeper. 

 








I’ve been doing a lot of sewing and quilting that’s resulted in a stack of completed donation quilts. The pattern is Strippie Quilt from Maryquilts.com. She has a lot of free and easy quilt patterns that I find appropriate for donations. For the backs on these quilts I used fleece because it makes them so nice and cuddly. 


Do you remember last January I made 3 chenille teddy bears? You can read about them here. Anyway, I donated them to the U.S. Marines Toys for Tots. I went to the recruiting center in my town and handed them over. I think I was the first one to donate there this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment