10 September 2012

Design Wall Monday - Sep 10, 2012

Here's another block in the Baltimore Christmas quilt. I am on a roll. Next block up is the snowman block. After that, I have 3 more plus the center and then the borders. I really am making some headway. I decided that if I ever want to get this quilt done, then I needed to work on this and this alone. Once all the applique is finished then I'll be able to move on to something else. Stay with me until then, please.

DSC_1639-th

Sorry for the blurry photo. Don't know what happened here. I'll be adding the embellishments and embroidery after the quilting so right now it looks a bit strange with the gingerbread man's eyes and the shading on the mistletoe berries or even the pine boughs.


For more Design Walls please visit JudyL at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. They just get purdier and purdier!

    I understand, a focused and concerted effort works wonders for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Paula

    This is going to be a darling holiday quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block is absolutely gorgeous! I am green with envy at your appliqué talent.

    ReplyDelete