17 August 2013

Sweater Knitting



Yesterday I went to the big box fabric store because I had several 50% off coupons and I wanted to buy a roll of batting. I have been looking at this magazine online and I took the opportunity to browse through it at the store. It came home with me because, within it's pages, are a lot of sweater patterns that, with a bit of modification will work well on a normal body. What is she talking about, you ask? Look at the sweater on the cover. Cute. Cables. But cropped. That is not a look for this womanly body of mine, but add a bit of length and it will be fine! I foresee a lot of sweater knitting in my future.

3 comments:

  1. It's a cute sweater.

    I like looking a knit magazines but rarely purchase them if most of the patterns are sweaters/garments. I don't like to fuss with altering a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...gotta love coupons from the big box fabric store! Perfect for batting...

    Nice sweater... but cropped? Please... that ain't gonna keep anyone warm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about 50% off? The sweater is darling. Glad you are going to modify the pattern as it might just look a little like she got into her little sister's closet ;-)

    ReplyDelete