30 November 2017

November


Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm still eating turkey. And stuffing; but in this case it is dressing. I decided to use the whole bag of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned stuffing so the bag wouldn't sit around and the bread crumbs get stale(r). So we had both stuffing and dressing. Do you know how much that makes? A lot. I found this recipe for Stuffing Muffins that makes up 12 breakfast muffins that freeze well.  Yummy, these are delicious. Instead of turkey or ham like the recipe calls for, I used sage seasoned sausage.

I'm still getting used to the new gas range so my dairy-free pumpkin pie was not quite up to par this year. Next year, though, watch out.

My family came to visit from the capitol city for the day and we had so much fun with the little one. It was too bad that my DIL had to work (she is a nurse), but I appreciate what she does.

How was your November?

No comments:

Post a Comment