31 December 2017

December 2017

I've been very busy this month. I assume all the makers know about how busy one can be in the month of December. It's about baking and quilting and sewing and crafts. Secret stuff! The one gift I made this year is for the granddaughter. She is loves all things Elsa from 'Frozen'. She has several Elsa dresses and Mom & Dad have a had time dressing her in anything else. I found this panel and this resulted...




This year the old man and I decided to buy each other new carpet for the living room. We have a small house and this won't break the bank, so to speak. We are of an age that we really don't need more stuff, but new carpet or an updated bathroom would be nice. Things for the house, you know?

I hope you had a wonderful 2017. Let's make 2018 a better year, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and love all the pinwheels or stars made differently. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful little quilt! Enjoy your new carpet! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went the other way & ripped all of our carpet out. But this winter I decided we need throw rugs. (burrrr)
    Take care
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete