31 August 2022

August 2022

 The knitting/crocheting for Project Linus continues. 

 

This blanket was knit using 2 skeins of Lionbrand  Cupcake in the colorway Diagon Alley. I really like how this turned out using the variegated baby yarn.


 
This blanket was crocheted using a one pounder of baby blue yarn that I purchase from a thrift store. I used a stitch that I found in a stitch dictionary.

I finished this quilt. Finally! It is a vintage kit quilt that included everything except the batting and backing. This is the second kit like this that I've completed and I hesitate to say that I won't be doing another. The blue dye that is used on these for the cutting lines and quilting lines does not totally come out. But, all-in-all I am pleased with the results. It is hand appliqued and machine quilted.
 


2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful finishes from your hands, Paula. I, too, would be frustrated by the marking lines. You can't see them from here, by the way, your quilt is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    The iris quilt is so beautiful! It is a lot of work but from here it looks worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete